Wireless Centre of gravity system designed specifically for use when large industrial items such as absorbers, generators, turbines, reactors, boilers, towers, locomotives, boats, military equipment or offshore industry parts such as oil rigs and production platforms have to be moved. Heavy lift companies need large capacity load cells and easy to use software to quickly report weight and centre of gravity.
This latest version of Straightpoint’s wireless centre of gravity system uses wireless compression load cells and new and improved, simple to use, software package. Operators can now view on screen and in real-time, up to 30 individual load cell loads, and the dynamic centre of gravity. The valuable, centre of gravity analysis report can be easily saved and or printed.
Written with ISO19901 in mind this package has several benefits:
- 100% Wireless
- Between 3-30 load cells of the same capacity can be used at any one time
- ISO19901 compliant
- 700m / 2300ft range
- On screen, real time centre of gravity view
- Three weighings per report with averages and statistical analysis
- Plot load cell positioning using measurements or GPS co-ordinates
- Extra fields for operator, client, wind speed and temperature available for reporting
For many heavy lift projects there is an absence of standardisation which requires individual transport planning and with a range of tension or compression load cells and this software Straightpoint’s commitment to the heavy lift industry is second to none.
Download our PDF for more information and specifications. Alternatively, please contact us on 1800 724 455 for further information.